The ICCI hopes to become the cradle of creativity and business development engine for Chinese and East-Asian cultural and creative enterprises. It will do so by collecting global think-tank resources and pursuing cutting-edge knowledge related to the Cultural and Creative Industry. Our primary method is to nurture close relationships with a diverse and carefully selected range of enterprises, non-profits organizations and academic institutions which engage in ambitious cultural and creative projects.
We provide the cultural and creative industry with collaborative opportunities as below:
1. An education development platform
Match talented creatives with industries that demand them and build up a platform for on-job postgraduates, full-time master’s degree students and above level programs participants.
Deepen the cooperation between the University of Southern California and Shanghai Jiao Tong University and seek out partnerships with other top universities. Use these connections to provide enterprises with open lectures, customized training courses, and consumption and communication platforms.
2. A research collaboration platform
Focus on the frontiers of the Cultural and Creative Industry by mining industry demands and the academic resources of domestic and international universities, to create a research collaboration platform between the industry and universities.
3. A creativity collection platform
(1) Build up an interacting platform between students and the industry, and help to identify and nurture young talents and hatch their projects.
(2) Attract worldwide creative youth to gather in ICCI by organizing an international cultural and creative competition and by providing them with an international original platform.