Why choose this programme?
- MBA Degree certified by Chinese Ministry of Education
- Deep international dimension to broaden your vision and offer more commercial opportunities.
- Long-term cooperative relationship with Shanghai Jiao Tong University (since 2002)
- 41st worldwide in Financial Times 2020 EMBA Ranking
- Worldwide recognition and programme quality: A top-ranked triple-crown accredited Global MBA pogramme
- Small-scale class to ensure the teaching quality
- Concentrate on personal leadership and career development programme:
- Flexible course design (12 core modules, 7 workshops, 3 seminars and 1 personal development center) to better fit your schedule.
- Programme fully delivered in English, improve management knowledge and English proficiency
- Good classroom interaction allows you to develop efficient networks
- Critical thinking
- Boost your leadership and build an international elite team
- Personal growth and career transformation
- Global faculty team to enhance international vision
About the Partners
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), as one of the higher education institutions which enjoy a long history and a world-renowned reputation in China, is a key university directly under the administration of the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the People's Republic of China and co-constructed by MOE and Shanghai Municipal Government. Through some 120 years' unremitting efforts, SJTU has become a comprehensive, research-oriented, and internationalized top university in China.
USC-SJTU Institute of Creative and Culture Industry
USC-SJTU Institute of Creative and Culture Industry (ICCI) was founded in 2015 by Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) and is an internationally-oriented school within SJTU (see www.sjtu.edu.cn for details). ICCI’s establishment grew from the joint efforts of University of Southern California (USC), Minhang District Government and Shanghai Zizhu High-tech (Group) Co., Ltd. As an important aspect and expression of SJTU’s internationalization strategy, ICCI integrates global world-class resources reflecting demands of the industry’s value chain and the market. ICCI’s distinction is three-fold – internationalization, interdisciplinary focus, and Industry orientation – and takes on the mission to nurture creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship among talents for the cultural and creative industry. ICCI dedicates itself to be a global institution providing premier resources to aspiring students from all over the world.
KEDGE Business School
KEDGE Business School is a French Business School with 4 campuses in France (Paris, Bordeaux, Marseille and Toulon), 3 international campuses (2 in China - Shanghai and Suzhou - and 1 in Africa - Dakar) and 3 associate campuses (Avignon, Bastia and Bayonne). The KEDGE Business School community consists of 14,800 students (25% of them are international students), 192 permanent professors (of whom 44% are non-French), 282 international academic partners and 70,000 alumni worldwide. KEDGE Business School offers 36 training tracks of management and design for students and professionals, and deploys customized training for companies at national and international level. Ranked 34th in the 2020 Financial Times Best Business School in Europe and 41st worldwide for its Global MBA in the 2020 Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking, KEDGE Business School is accredited EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, recognized and approved by the French government, and is a member of the Conference des Grandes Ecoles.